Monday, December 15, 2014

Staying on Track

I had grand plans when I went to bed last night. I was going to get up early and study. I know that if I don't study in the am I most likely won't study at all. I was also going to work on crafts for Christmas gifts, clean/organize my room (for at least 1 hour), meditate and work on making my office space more usable.

Then I just didn't feel like getting up and being productive. So instead I took a day off. I have decided to make a list of my tasks for each day in order to stay on track. Tomorrow I will study for a total of 2 hours, work on at least one Christmas gift craft, spend 1 hour cleaning and organizing my room, and then work on making my office space more user friendly (for up to one hour). 

I know if I let it go I could spend the next six weeks not preparing for my Boards. Instead I plan to make sure I am staying on track by getting everything done first thing in the morning. For me this means not turning on the t.v., Facebook or even Youtube. Otherwise I am likely to find myself losing time. 

I am glad I took the day off, after 6 months of intensive study and school work I needed the break. Tomorrow is another day and I will get back on track.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time read our ramblings and comment on our Blog.