Tuesday, December 27, 2016

Another Attempt? One Last Shot? Is it Worth It?

My life for 2016 was a virtual roller coaster ride. There were ups, there were downs and there were many stomach turning loop de loops. But as 2016 draws to a close and 2017 approaches I am ready to say good-bye to 2016 and hello to 2017. With that in mind I thought I might give this blog one more shot. I know Lulu is busy (she is in aesthetics school, finishing her Black Belt training, training for a title fight series in 2017 and getting ready to be a real adult) so I don't know that she'll contribute often (or at all). Regardless, I want to keep going with this blog. I enjoy blogging, whether I have readers or not. I am hopeful that as she moves a little over an hour a way from me and starts living her life, this blog might be a regular connection for her and I.

As I mentioned 2016 was a roller coaster of events and emotions, and while I am ready to close the book on this chapter and am eager to turn the page on my newest chapter, I am also very grateful for all the lessons I learned in 2016, all the experiences and all the memories with family and friends. 

I will be posting my 2017 Goals and Plan to make a Vision Board to share here. This will be my accountability page. Before that I found an old post recapping my 2015 goals, so I will be editing that and posting it in the next few days. I will also check to see if I posted any 2016 Goals and recap those as well. Hope that 2016 treated you well and if it didn't you are ready to grab the bull by the horns and start 2017 on a positive note. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time read our ramblings and comment on our Blog.